Megan I. Braun
Megan I. Braun's practice focuses on estate, trust, guardianship, and conservatorship litigation and administration. Megan has experience representing individuals and professional fiduciaries in probate litigation and administration matters.
Megan received her J.D. from Southwestern School of Law where she completed their two-year accelerated program. During law school Megan served as a judicial extern in the Probate Division of the Los Angeles Superior Court to the Honorable Reva G. Goetz, the Honorable Daniel S. Murphy, and the Honorable Robert S. Wada. Megan also served as a volunteer in Bet Tzedek's Self-Help Conservatorship Clinic.
- State Bar of California, Trusts and Estates Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Los Angeles Estate Planning Council, Board Member
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2015
- Radford University, Radford, Virginia
- M.S. - 2008
- Castleton State College, Castleton, Vermont
- B.A. - 2006
- California, 2015
- Southern California “Rising Star” in Estate and Trust Litigation, Super Lawyers, 2021 - 2022