Susan Barlevav Devermont
Current Employment Positions:
- Probate, Trust and Estate Litigation
- Heirship Contests
- Probate Administration
- Civil Litigation
Prior to her admission to the State Bar of California, Susan was the senior probate litigation paralegal at Hinojosa & Wallet LLP for over 20 years where she worked on all aspects of probate and trust litigation, heirship petitions, and other litigation matters.
Susan graduated in 2006 from University of West Los Angeles School of Law where she received the American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Research and Writing, Appellate Advocacy, and Moot Court Honors.
Susan is admitted to practice before all California Courts.
- NBI, Estate Administration Boot Camp, “Intestacy Laws” (June, 2016)
- California State Bar
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section, Executive Committee of the LACBA Trusts and Estates Section, 2014 to Present
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- American Bar Association
- Hinojosa & Wallet LLP, Senior Probate Litigation Paralegal
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law, Inglewood, California
- J.D. - 2006
- University of California
- B.A. - 1982
- California, 2008
- Southern California Rising Stars, Estate and Trust Litigation, 2018
- Super Lawyers, 2020
- Estate of Earley (2009) 173 Cal.App.4th 369