Susan E. Barlevav
Tel: 310.473.7000 ext. 140
Assistant Contact Information
Phone: 310.473.7000 ext. 135
Susan Barlevav's practice focuses on all areas of probate, trust, and estate litigation. She specializes in and has extensive experience in contested heirship proceedings, will contests, appeals, and other probate and trust litigation.
Prior to her admission to the State Bar of California, Susan was the senior probate litigation paralegal at Hinojosa & Wallet LLP for over 20 years where she worked on all aspects of probate and trust litigation, heirship petitions, and other litigation matters.
Susan graduated in 2006 from University of West Los Angeles School of Law where she received the American Jurisprudence Award in Legal Research and Writing, Appellate Advocacy, and Moot Court Honors.
Susan is admitted to practice before all California Courts.
Areas of Practice
- Probate, Trust and Estate Litigation
- Heirship Contests
- Probate Administration
- Civil Litigation
- California, 2008
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., 1982
- Estate of Earley (2009) 173 Cal.App.4th 369
Professional Associates and Memberships
- California State Bar
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Executive Committee of the LACBA Trusts and Estates Section (2014-present)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- American Bar Association
- NBI, Estate Administration Boot Camp, “Intestacy Laws” (June, 2016)